Keihin Valve Corporation (KV) has developed, manufactured, and sold a wide variety of valves including automatic valves such as solenoid valves, motor valves, constant flow valves, and level control valves.
|Company name||Keihin Valve Corporation (KV)|
|Established||June 01, 2005|
|Address||1-9-1, Maruyama, Isogo-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture,
|Capital||100 million yen|
|The number of employees||
45 in all
|The certification||ISO9001(Registered with JQA)
ISO14001(Registered with JARI-RB)
Keihin Valve Corporation (KV) is one of the Keihin Corporation Group.
Keihin Corporation is a leading manufacturer of integrated systems in automobile, motorcycle, and general-purpose business to provide world-class products.
- December 19, 1956
- Head Office：
- Shinjuku Nomura Building 39th Floor,
1-26-2, Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo,
The “Keihin Philosophy,” in which Keihin Group employees share a sense of “what is right.”
Throughout the world, all are striving to realize our “mission statement” and create a corporate culture worthy of Keihin.
It is precisely this “centripetal force toward a single goal” that is the driving force for us at Keihin.
- To be free in thought and to act in accordance with one’s own beliefs, and to take responsibility for the results of one’s actions.
- To respect each others’ differences and to maintain fairness in all of one’s dealings.
- To sincerely recognize each others’ abilities and compensate for each other’s shortcomings.
- We shall share joy with our Society by being a model corporate citizen.
- We shall share joy with our Customers by using our advanced skills and close interaction.
- We shall share joy with our Suppliers by ensuring that each party prospers in an environment of mutual creativity.
- We shall share joy with our Shareholders by always maintaining our appeal as a company.
- We shall share joy among Ourselves by gaining the empathy and trust of all.
We shall contribute to the future of mankind by the continuous creation of new value.
- We shall challenge ourselves to any matter with ambition and vitality.
— A corporate culture of ambition and challenge
- We shall give importance to theory, ideas and time.
— A corporate culture giving importance to ideas and time
- We shall respect sincere conduct and endeavors.
— A corporate culture that rewards effort
- 1-9-1, Maruyama, Isogo-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan, 235-0011
After you go out from exit no. 3, please go to the right. Turn right at the first corner and go straight approximately 1km (=0.62 mile) (a 14 minute walk). Passing a supermarket, AOKI, turn right before a intersection, Tenjinbashi. And, you can find a building, Keihin Valve Corporation, on your left at the first crossroads.
From Yokohama Station
Please take a bus from “Bus stop at Yokohama Station east exit”
Route 102: Bus stop A5 (City Bus)
Route 110: Bus stop B8 (Keikyu Bus)
Please get off at a bus stop “Tenjinbashi”. (Time required approximately 27 minutes.)
From JR Isogo Station
Please take a bus from “In front of Isogo Station”
Route 113: Bus stop No. 10 (City Bus)
Route 110: Bus stop No. 10 (Keikyu Bus)
Please get off at a bus stop “Tenjinbashi”. (Time required approximately 12 minutes.)
The head office location:
1-1, Higashikanagawa, Kanagawa-ku,
Yokohama-shi, Yokohama Prefecture
The head office location:
Takahashi Building West No.6, 7-22, Matsugae-cho, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka